1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Avowyn Mehmet! You are not off the hook yet!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I grew impatient waiting last eve. I am an important man and have many other duties to attend. *nods* I will hunt you down if I must. My network of spies and informants will make me aware of your doings.

Walk swiftly and quietly. Look over your shoulder. Visit the "ladies" in your ports one last time. I am coming for you. *smiles*

2. <blockquote><hr>

I grew impatient waiting last eve. I am an important man and have many other duties to attend. *nods* I will hunt you down if I must. My network of spies and informants will make me aware of your doings.

Walk swiftly and quietly. Look over your shoulder. Visit the "ladies" in your ports one last time. I am coming for you. *smiles*

[/ QUOTE ]
    Interesting... the Pirate has shipped out?
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Pirate? Pffft! A cabin boy trying to find courage in a bottle of rum is more like it.

4. meeb will fight fer him iv hims want meeb tu....

5. don't get involved pigskin, or you'll find one of my new arrows sticking out your back.

6. har bring it breedur!!!!

7. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

*yawns and crawls out from the haystack*

Ah tis a bright new day that awaits me. *grins*

*tosses the wench a coin and runs before she realizes its just a COPPER shilling!!*

Ah'll pay yee after ah slay me this Kelmo fella, he be a'loaded with treasures and gold from what ah'ear!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

*yawns and crawls out from the haystack*

Ah tis a bright new day that awaits me. *grins*

*tosses the wench a coin and runs before she realizes its just a COPPER shilling!!*

Ah'll pay yee after ah slay me this Kelmo fella, he be a'loaded with treasures and gold from what ah'ear!

[/ QUOTE ]

Since ye did not live up to yer challenged duel with a member of the Circle of Flame sir, you are as of now to be killed on sight by any alliance members. This will last until you meet your destiny with Kelmo. You have been warned!

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Kelmo wants duels?

Can I bring my dog?

10. no you have to leav Ru at home......

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Kelmo knows about my dog...

12. Hey Kelmo...there has been a pirate sighted in Stonehaven!

13. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

Aye, Ah've been sighted mate, better dig fer cover under the sand cause the scourge o' the seven seas is here!!

14. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

*happily walks out o' the tavern a bit tipsy an sings*

Ohh where

*hic*

Ohh where could me... *hic* 'ittle sheep be...

Oh where where she be..?

15. <blockquote><hr>

don't get involved pigskin, or you'll find one of my new arrows sticking out your back.

[/ QUOTE ]

listen here stinky mcstinkerstein

leave the pig alone or you'll find your blood substituting the ink in your quill