1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Sold] Aweome Trammel castle just outside Britain 400m reserve /550m buyout [[SOLD]]

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Dec 26, 2014.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Possibly one of the best castles on the shard...just outside britain...trammel safe ..ship bearth etc etc

Best offer i recieve over and above 400m will buy this beauty....400m is my inital reserve...what with the prices people ask for just one EM Event Item your getting a lot of pixels here for your gold/ compared....Saying that i will take event items or mayve rares as part exhange...but no armour weapons ... thankyou...again the crazy prices makes my mind boggle

400m reserve and 550m buyout....auction ends saturday 02.00 am uk time...simples unless someone triggers the buyout then its theres straight away

gold and event items /rares taken to the sale value

SOLD BUYOUT AGREED,, THANKYOU ,, AND ENJOY THE CASTLE.. ITS GREAT SPOT FOR THIS PRICE..
    icq677577087

#1 THP, Dec 26, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2014
  2. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I would love a Tram castle but im sad to say i lack the founds since all my stuff IDOC'd for like the 3rd time! :)

Please update me if you get any bids and ill try and see if i can get my hand on some gold!

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

high bid is at 375m

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend

higher bid of 400m via icq dorset

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

SOLD BUYOUT AGREED,, THANKYOU ,, AND ENJOY THE CASTLE.. ITS GREAT SPOT FOR THIS PRICE..

Lucky Luke likes this.