1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Awesome Joe

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Electroflap, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Joe is awesome dont we all agree? So I have decided to make a toon clan in honor of him.. All name need to start with Ugly.. help me think of some funnyones please...

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Do they really have to start with Ugly??? Can't we all just be Wrinkleflaps?

3. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Nope he said he wanted them all to be funny names beginning with Ugly.. This will be a challenge!

4. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Ok - do they need to be approvable by tt censors??

Ugly Engelbert??

5. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

I would think they need approved cause we would make toons out of them.. but that's for whoever has room for a new toon... I have one slot open for a new toon but i am not sure about anyone else....

6. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Only slot open I have is for a black cat. Is it you or Joe making this clan?

7. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I'd have to pay for a 2nd account to get more slots, unless my daughter lets me delete one of hers....

Ugly Unlucky Urchin???

8. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Me and joe came up with the idea but I decided to post it.. he was joking around about it but I wanted to make it a real thing.. and good name granny!!!

9. liod23

liod23 Guest

can i be ugly duke mizzencrumbs?

10. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Joe it sounds like you are the awesome one. LOL! SO now insteasd of you saying awesome steveo I am going to say awesome Joe. Anyways now these are all monkeys right?

11. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Never thought of that Steveo but its a great idea.. so yes all monkeys!! and I couldn't make a steveo clan cause we cant all be named steveo!

12. Granjell

Granjell Guest

We could be Steveo with numbers after, like Steveo Twelve...

13. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

HaHa that would be funny and we'd have to call each other by number instead of by name.. problem is I dont think TT will accept them cause of thier whole number issues anyways!

14. Ugly Enry (just for you Sally B)

15. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I've seen Thing One and Thing Two, and a couple others....

16. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

Just remember anyone with room.. needs a monkey beginning with the name ugly and joe says it has to be a funny name...lol.. I'm still trying to think of my name for mine!

OOOH OOOHH I just thought of that band.. Ugly Kid Joe... LMAO

17. Steveo

Steveo Guest

Well since we are doing monkeys i will not be able to use my name. Ugly Duckling.

18. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

you could use that name Steveo... since you already have an awesome monkey you can be a duck!

19. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Ugly Duckling has been done. He is a yellow duck. I saw him in DG the other day. I thought it was a cute name though.

20. This is funny. I love the idea.

No Awesome Steve, Your still number one. I am just second fiddle. At least untill I pass you in maxed suits.

21. How bout Ugly Enry one and Ugly Enry two?? LOL:loser:

22. craze49

craze49 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

How about Ugly Steveo?