1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Awesome News for Europa and UO in general !!

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by THP, Oct 10, 2008.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 13, 2003
    Has idocer and keep placing maniac i always mark runes for fallen house spots big tower or 1818 sizes or similar...

Well i freind asked me to show him a free spot so another freind of his could place a nice big size house...

Well stone the crows !! i had 4 runebooks marked in trammel and felluca both 3/4 full of empty spot runes.. and guess what- Everyone had been replaced/placed !!! wooot woot Tis true!! I tell thee

I can officially state ''Europa is filling up''!! and thus UO is on the up!!!
  2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    yeah ever time i see a house go down i see some one else place another one. But to be fair it seams people are just placing bigger houses not more.