1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] awesome shield, 1 of a kind

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Beastmaster, Mar 28, 2010.

1. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Looking for offers on this shield. This is a one of a kind item with tons of properties. Take note PvPers as it can really give you a boost.
  2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Once you equip it those bless charges will be used up in less than 5 min. Then you will be left with a Dur 50%, SC, DCI15% and Energy Resist of 1%. Not mush of a shield after the Bless charges are gone.

Was worth more as a collectors item before you imbued it.
  3. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
  4. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 29, 2009
    i agree, those bless charges would be gone quickly then you have a sheild not worth using at all.
  5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Just the fact is that this isn't a one of a kind item, just an old school item that has been imbued.
    The bless charges do indeed wear off.

PS Mods please be curtious and PM me when my posts get deleted with a reason why. Thanks :)