1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Awesome Yumi/Treatsie on Alchemy

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic Trade' started by Haunted Graffiti, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Treatise on Alchemy Talisman - 2.1 Million or trade for Birds of Britannia Talisman

Feel free to also offer on items.

Yumi - 50 Hit Fireball, 32 Hit Lower Defense, 35 Swing Speed Increase, 39 Damage Increase. NOT Imbued -5 Million OBO

2. Re: Mace and Shield Glasses/Shadow Dancer Leggins/Treatsie on Alchemy

Lowered some prices and... bump.

3. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

Re: Awesome Yumi/Mace and Shield Glasses/Shadow Dancer Leggins/Treatsie on Alchemy

I will buy the leggings

4. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Re: Awesome Yumi/Mace and Shield Glasses/Shadow Dancer Leggins/Treatsie on Alchemy

Holy mother. Those are pretty good price. Just bought shadow dancers for 4 mil. Glasses are worth 7 to 9. Very nice. :)

5. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I just got a pair for 2 mil the other day.
    Don't know why I bought them. I already had a pair that I rarely use.

6. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Yeah, kinda got stuck: the 4 mil pair was the only I could find on Atlantic at the time. If only I'd have been patient, right? heh

7. Orlacc

Orlacc Guest

Still want the leggings....