1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] b-bell colour sequence

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by magicmule, Jan 31, 2010.

1. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, I Have been looking around and I can't seem to find the birthday bell colour sequence. All I could manage to find is the holiday bells which are quite different in colour.. does anyone has a pic? please help.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Birthday bells came in all possible regular dye tub colors, all possible ranges of color saturation and shades. I used to save them from idocs, arrange them in groups of 20 going by the 20 dye tub color columns, then organize them in gold boxes. Those I sold for 100k each, kind of nice to set them up that way. There were also bags of white, ice blue, ice green, and dragon scale red that are the rare colors.

Here's a box I have of 20 I arranged by color, ignore the white bells:
    [​IMG]

3. magicmule

magicmule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Awesoome! thanks for the help! I have a brilliant yellow that just doesn't fit the bunch along with the blue, green, and red. I seem to have lucked out in obtaining them. though the blue one is the only one that seems to fit the sequence @ all :>