1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

B^L Keep event 2009

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Giggles, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

On Behalf of B^L I would like to say thank you all for coming and I hope you had as much fun as we did. the lag.. WOW... I was rolling laughing when it fell and everyone was moving in slow motion. Hopefully someone can post some pics! *wink* I was to consumed with the event to take many. Again Thanks for coming and will cya next time!

Philo

2. Kailee

Kailee Guest

Was a great event. Thank you all for hosting.

3. Sweety

Sweety Guest

Ya it was extremely laggy... i somehow managed to pick up a few items the best being a taskmaster.

I took this picture lil bit before keep fell

[​IMG]

Thank you very much B^L. The event was alot of fun.

4. Vallend

Vallend Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well this is what it looked like when you took the building down.

[​IMG]

I got plenty of pics I will be posting later though. It was wonderful event and I am sure many on the shard want to thank your entire guild for doing this for them.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks for the fun. I didn't even see the no longer locked down messages. I locked up for a moment. I grabbed a spellbook and an oak runic (lol) and by the time it was in my backpack everything else was gone.
    It was fun though. Thanks again.

6. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

*smiles* I managed a check and a whispering rose. I was frozen in place also when it fell and folks started to move. Thanks for the challenge was great to see so many turn out!

7. ejpeters

ejpeters Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The event was fun. I was at the rear of the building and it took awhile to move forward but I managed to pick up a few things.
    I thought I had a few items just to find the lag really had them.

8. Stucky

Stucky Guest

That was a whole lot of fun... and lag. :eek: I'll cherish my herding alacrity scroll.

9. Seti Azrael

Seti Azrael Guest

Those from S^S who went said they had a good time. Wanted to thank you folks in B^L for hosting the event.

10. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Ya never know when herding will come in handy :) so... who got the good stuff?? I know Mandy from CONG won the xfer token, and don't remember who won the AOF, and all the misc nice items in the keep would like to know the lucky winners of those too! come on let us know what ya got!

11. Cass1

Cass1 Guest

Thank you very much for holding this event! It was a lot of fun! There was a lot of lag but I did manage to get quiet a few nice items: Medium spider web, +10 magery elemental slayer spell book, golden skull, a cheque and i believe a piece of virtue armor. for a second i thought i had the Crown of the Harrow however lost it to lag. But Shift Control worked well for me :)

12. Stucky

Stucky Guest

That's funny because I was certain if I pressed ctrl shift I would crash. I had a vorpal blade that got stuck in my dragging and it would not drop in my pack or my paperdoll. While I was trying to shake it off my hand I was pathfinding all over the place which didn't help the lag one bit. I was laughing so hard. Needless to say I didn't get the blade and doubly funny that I got the herding scroll seeing as how I couldn't even herd myself into the keep area.

Meanwhile in RL my pitbulls decided it was prime time to steal and fight over one of my shoes. My family was trying to break them up and save the shoe and was yelling for me to help but I was like I don't care... let them have it, I'm busy! The shoe had minimal damage. :p