1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

back after 2 years...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Judas14, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Judas14

Judas14 Guest

Did I miss anything in the last two years, besides the shards seem to empty now a days? It looks like no one is playing anymore, just trying to figure out what changed in taming.

2. mutau

mutau Guest

you missed the Dread Horses but now we have Greater Dragons.

3. yea population is way down on most shards, i think some are still big though

im on baja, and it is almost perfect, i didnt like back when it was overpopulated, but i would like to see about twice as much people as there are now

4. Judas14

Judas14 Guest

I've been shopping around for a new shard. I started on sonoma, and then changed to Origin when it opened up. I also have characters on LS from when I first started playing around 2000. I guess I'm up in the air now about continuing to play UO, with everyone I know gone it almost doesn't seem like it will be any fun, especially with most of the shards empty now.

5. mutau

mutau Guest

Welcome back!

I started on Lake Superior back in '00 too. Played in a small guild named the Espers. *nostalgia* But it's still populated well.

Meeting new peeps is tough but hey, we do that in rl too. But we've all been there at one time or another in game. I still say this game is a blast to play even after 9 yrs.

If you are on Pac, you can come hunting with me anytime!