1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back after 2 years...

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Detharleon, Feb 15, 2008.

1. Detharleon

Detharleon Guest

Well coming back after almost 2 years of being away, I find my guild is gone, my houses are gone but damn if I dont have a stable full of pets still (albeit a slimmer bank account than I remember*g*)

I was going to ask all kinds of stupid questions but then I remembered the search feature, so I guess I'll just say:
    'wow, alot has changed (as noted by all of my corpses I left behind trying to kill things with my nightmare that I thought were easy)'
    and
    'good to be back'

--Detharleon, formerly of Atlantic and the Lost Order of Akalabeth

2. welcome back.

it takes a while to re-learn how to play, but you'll get there.

3. Detharleon

Detharleon Guest

thanks!
    Roughest part seems to be that collection of runebooks are down right hazardous now. I had one labeled 'collector of souls' that I remember vaguely as being to a 'safe' spot that I hunted from before. I pop into a room full with 20 kinds of hell that I really didnt remember and there goes my ww to play... hard first night back...