1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back after 4 years hiatus, nostalgia trip

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by musclenflow, May 16, 2015.

1. musclenflow

musclenflow Visitor

Been quite busy past few years with college and real life keeping me from playing. My name is Nate, and I started playing UO back when AoS first came out, I believe I was in the 7th grade at the time. I've been looking for an MMO lately and nothing really holds a candle to all the possibilities of this game.

A lot of the shards look a bit empty however, and that makes me kinda sad. I'm playing on Chesapeake, looking for a PvM focused group to play with. I have a Sampire setup that's a bit outdated and could probably use some work, a Disco/Provo Tamer, and a Necro/Weaver/Mage for spawns. I'm intrigued by PvP but it seems a bit overwhelming with how many consumables you'd have to carry around, I never did much PvP back in the day. I'd like to learn and improve though.

I think the biggest change since I've been gone is the Artifact loot system. Are most people using Greater Artifacts now rather than crafted/imbued items? Also, I never got the High Seas expansion, is it absolutely necessary? I don't fish much, but thinking about making a T-Hunter. Would I want to get High Seas for a T-Hunter?

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Welcome back to the community! :)

High Seas honestly doesn't do much, it just allows you to go on a few extra quests, use some new ships, and use a few new pieces of armor. for treasure hunting not getting it probably won't affect anything.

3. Christina Kardos

UWF

Welcome back! Check out the atl jubilee if you want to see a big crowd!