1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back after 8 years

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by Ithildin Balbeth, May 28, 2014.

1. Ithildin Balbeth

Ya well... I think, the title gives it kind of away... I stopped playing UO sometime around 8 yrs ago, because lack of time and money, but now i'm back, baby! And i'm thrilled to learn about all the new stuff - mostly i know a lot from reading uoguide, but am excited to experience it "live" ingame!
    I had no problems with getting back my Account(s)... Just reactivated my main-account, leaving the others inactive.
    Maybe we see us one day on Drachenfels ;)

2. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back, Ithildin! We are seeing quite the resurgence from past UO players lately! May I ask what brought you back after 8 years? I think you'll really like the RP on Drachenfels. :)

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome back. :)

4. Ithildin Balbeth

Well thanks to the both of you!
    What brought me back...? Humm, i never really left... every now and then i was playing on a freeshard, just to get the feeling back... But i really don't know, what has been the *click* to return to Drachenfels...
    I'm looking forward to some good RPG, just like back in the "ol' days" :D

Taylor likes this.
  5. Zanaver

Zanaver Visitor

Welcome Back! :)

Ithildin Balbeth likes this.
  6. Ithildin Balbeth

Even if i have no idea, what happened and what's all this imbuing, unravelingthingystuff... Listening to "Stones" by Gwenno & Iolo for the first time after eight years made me feel home...! :sad3: