1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back after a few years, can't find stone table & glassblowing tools.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Tanivar, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The town where these used to be bought is blocked off. Where do we get the tools these days?

2. Lythos-

Lythos- Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ter Mur.

There's a blacksmith shop to the right of the soulforge in the middle of Royal City that sells the books and mallets. The Alchemist sells the blowpipes for glassblowing. It's located in the southwest portion of the Royal City next to the mage shop.

#2 Lythos-, Jan 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2015
    Tanivar likes this.
  3. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks!

Left nearly everything for the IDOCers when I folded my tent here right down to my crafter's tool stashes, and these two tools he can't make himself. Now I'll have some shadow stone work tables for him.

I'm going to do something novel on Chessie, have 'stocked' vendors. They're clearly few and far between. <rolls eyes> :)

4. a slave girl

Stratics Veteran

Welcome Back!

5. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Welcome back Tanivar :)

6. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

You know it just occurred to me how that must suck for anyone returning who doesn't have SA yet... Wouldn't be able to get those things.