1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back after five years!! Need some help please.

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Pinkerstinks, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Pinkerstinks

Pinkerstinks Visitor

I am back for good...but I have no house and lost all my soulstones. :thumbdown:

My goals are:
    Have a nice dungeon runner, preferably a Paladin
    Finish my tamer that is a peacer
    and fix my mage's template and gear

If anyone knows where I can find a few soulstones, it would be much appreciated. I'm a little behind on templates as well, but have been reading stratics to catch myself up. I am also intrigued by the tinker golem template. I have plenty of skills worked up on 5 chars, and plan to start a new char from scratch in the near future. Any guilds on Cats that play often together?? Any info will help me out greatly.

Oh and I may be acquiring an updated account soon, but who knows.

Thanks people!

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I know of a few places where decent sized houses could be placed. Are you looking for anything in particular (facet, size, spawn)?

3. Pinkerstinks

Pinkerstinks Visitor

Well, I was actually shocked to see that my old house plot is vacant. I think I may have convinced my buddy to start back playing as well, so I may need to find him a fel plot. Thanks

4. Pinkerstinks

Pinkerstinks Visitor

Well it doesn't look like my friend is going to play anytime soon. I'm buying SA expansion tonight and plan on making a few soulstone fragments with my alchemist to get me started. Anyone know where I can get a Charger of the Fallen? I lost that too. Can I get some info on this "Sampire" character? Sounds like it's exactly what I need to start getting some good gear. Thanks

5. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran