1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back again.

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Aldredge, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Aldredge

Aldredge Guest

So came back after a bit of a break left shortly before bane dragons or whatever came out and was curious about what is new and available to do.

One of the things i am most wondering about is this ancient hellhound or whatever that i caught wind of not long ago, what is it? i wanna killz it.

Bane dragons still around? shadow elemental training still work? etc etc.

2. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back! Bane dragons are still around - they're up near Slasher in the Abyss. I like to peace-tame them. You can still train pets on shadow ele's.

I think the ancient hellhounds vanished with the giant turkeys, though, after Halloween.

The bane invasions are going on now... though you can't tame the bane dragons that appear in the cities. Fun little event to go battle, though. Be careful recalling into towns until you know which town is currently invaded on your shard :)

3. Aldredge

Aldredge Guest

Ah good to know thanks ill throw more questions as i get them but right now just trying to get my self in order.

4. Aldredge

Aldredge Guest

Ok another question what's with all the red non aggressive npc's near spirituality gate?
    Also does anyone know what the legality is on luring a ancient wyrm paragon into the lord oaks spawn?

I have done it before and it was alot of fun but i don't want to do it again if it's against the rules.

5. GreywolfUK

GreywolfUK Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The red NPC's at Spirituality are Bane Chosen, you safe from them as long as you have neutral loyalty to Bane, in other words you have not slapped any Bane around.

Not sure about the AW though.