1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back and few questions

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lancelot99, Oct 20, 2011.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Back after 6 year holiday (rl)

And want to work on my tamer again (mainly pvm)

1. What are enhanced bandags and who makes them?

2. Rune beetle and mare combo still good? (i am not bothered about a gd)

3. Why are things so expensive !!!!! a slayer mage book 3,000,000 gold !!! nearly fell off my chair !

2. yorky

yorky Guest

3. iamSnippa

iamSnippa Journeyman

Things are so expensive because you can obtain over 1 million in gold and items in about an hour's time.

4. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

It's simply inflation. The only major gold sink in the game is people leaving and not selling their stuff/accounts.

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back.

Yeah I guess things are more expensive now than 6 years ago, but don't worry you can accumulate gold fast, and things are actually in some cases less expensive than, say, 3 or 4 years ago, due to a new skill called Imbuing, which enables one to decide which properties will be put on an item, with the price that said item won't be PoF-able, and thus it will wear out sooner or later.

-Galen's player

6. Kayne

Kayne Guest

Still good, both my tamers carry the combo in their stables. I mainly use the Cu Sidhe though.

Do have a GD on my mage/tamer but I prefer to go out with the Cu Sidhe and have the fight take a little longer.

Recently picked up a Ki-rin and I think I'll run that around for a while and see how it goes after it improves skills. Want a unicorn but neither tamer is female.

7. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

Would someone please tell me what I need to kill to make 1 million gold an hour?

Thanks, Katrena

8. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There's actually too many ways to farm a mil quick to list.. This thread would be competition for the Longest Thread Ever contest.

But Welcome Back!

9. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

For those of us who don't know, a couple ways listed would be appreciated. This type of reply is what makes these threads useless.

Thanks, Katrena

10. Ludes

Ludes Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You are right..

I apologize.

What shard are you on? Rather than start listing them here I will join you in game and show you.

ICQ me.

11. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome back! Gold has become increasingly easy to get now days and as a result we have some inflation. Hope you adapt quickly to the changes!