1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back for good.

Discussion in 'Welcomes & Introductions' started by Andrew Brudnak, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Andrew Brudnak

Andrew Brudnak Visitor

Hello everyone, used to play a long time ago right before/during the Age of Shadows. Ended up taking a pretty long break but I'm back for good now. Will be here as long as Ultima Online is operating. Have been back a little over a year now, was originally from Pacific but moved to Atlantic since it was more populated.

By the way my name is Andrew Brudnak, which is my real name and all of my characters have this name. (Can get a little confusing sometimes when trying to remember if my mage is the 2nd or 3rd one down from the top haha) So if you ever see me, say hello :)

AirmidCecht and azmodanb like this.
  2. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I used to have all my chars the same name too.. Wish they would fix the damn macro problem so i could of kept em that way.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni