1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back Home!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It sure does feel good too be back home :D

[​IMG]

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

page on him, he's mean but right!

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

KOC is not splitting up... You and Puffy keep up the good Storytimes....

4. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'm not the one with guildmates trying to recruit people.

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

lol, you figured after I told tairon that was old news, youd quit.

Like a kid coming back from school, "mommy, mommy guess what I learned!"

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You sure are on these forums a lot. Why don't you actually log in and help your guild from time to time... Trust me after the past few nights... they could use you :lick:

7. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Some people do things outside of UO, shocking for you I know...

8. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Some people but I dont think that person is you sir since you seem to have all the time in the world for board PvP!

9. archite666

archite666 Guest

This guy is a walking contridiction....

Wast it like two weeks ago? this guys like, hey tnt return my crap or I will camp all silver spots 24/7 because I can, and now its like " pish posh sir, I hardly ever have time to play uo with my busy schedule, good day!"

Really guy? really?

10. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:scholar:

11. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Maybe some of you take UO and these boards a tad too serious eh?

12. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yeah, okay...Mr. Die on Tamer 3xs and Mage 2xs in a day; to only come on here the next day and cry about going back to playing your stealth tamer-fully suited 24/7, and cry about not getting loot back from TnT, the new guild of the month you **** on. Then, stating how you're officially camping all silver spots, trashing all loots...

Who takes what seriously? :lol:

13. archite666

archite666 Guest

i dont take a thing in this world serious sir, im juss curious as to why your first one to post on everyone of kages threads?

14. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah

:bowdown:

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Wow see here's a perfect example of someone who can't handle his pent up rage towards me. But hey if you put smilies at the end of all your rage it makes it light hearted and not serious, right?

Sakie I don't need a lecture from you about staying in a guild...mmk? I mean KOC members are known for cutting down people for something they themselves are known for but this is about the most obvious one ever. At least I was never kicked from any of my guilds...unlike you who got removed because he couldn't control....you guessed it...his MASSIVE RAGE in vent when he died.

Remember sweet heart its just a game. You shouldn't get so angry that people who can't mage duel can whoop your ass on the field. Maybe you thought the game was called Ultima Mage Dueler and thats why your so angry all the time?

16. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I checked the first 10 pages of startics and didn't find one of Kage's threads I even posted on much less posted first on. Good effort but the follow through was oh so weak, kinda like your pvp skill.

17. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

What about this one? :dunce:

18. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Oh look, another session of fiction storytime by D. Never been kicked/removed from any guild, and you definitely trump all when it comes to how you treat guild mates. You forget, I got to hear your dumbass first hand when SAS was allied to WAKA. The stories never end with how much of a ****** you were in that guild.

I like this bit about rage, something you surely know a lot about. Raging fits much? Crying about deaths more then GoodGuy himself, blaming your guildmates anytime you die-followed by insults. Looks to me someone had a look in the mirror and put my name in their delusional head again.

Got Milk?

19. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Oops looks like someone went raging again.
    Just pull yourself away from Stratics and come fight us....sorry sorry u had that chance 3v2 and decided to RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN....

now cry about my template:

20. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Run? Looked to me Death did the running. Fail? Looked to me you guys failed and couldn't even drop Meph on a naked character. That to me, was epic. Instead, you remained useless on your template, failing to do anything constructive in that and we gated Meph to his house.

All the meanwhile, Death ran back to his bff, and nothing happened again, for you fail at your template. I tried to stay, but then Loki and Hef got called in.

Think before you type. No, not the delusional, lying bs you manage to do every other time.

21. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Storytime indeed, you got odds and you run like u stole a TV.

Let me know when your done with your board ego and you wanna back it up on the field...we are here, KOC is not....no shocker there is it big boy?

22. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Yeah.. that was me running when I owned Death, while you remained useless in the Minax passage, I forgot! Oops, I should remember who I'm typing to on boards.

23. archite666

archite666 Guest

thats odd, when I open up kages profile and look at his threads, I can find 3 right off the bat, and the other ones, you may not be first but then again your not on stratics 24/7, but I think you average posting in about 99% of kages threads.

By the way, fun trick, bored much?

24. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I think you need a refresher in grade school math Cash.

So when will the Keepers of Cowards be coming out to backup all this **** talk that is on the boards? My guess is never. All this time to spend on the boards but so few to spend in the field backing it up.

25. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :sad3:

26. Turtle

Turtle Guest

There it is the patented Sakie post. He posts a cry yet he's the one crying because he can't pvp. Scared much?

27. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Actually, you're the one crying. Keep up the good fail.

P.S. Tell Death to work on his mage skills, apparently, teaming up with you has made him worse then he already was.

:bowdown: *Noted*

28. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

You know something guys, you all are acting pretty immature and talking big game on here. So why dont you schedual a fight night. Full gear, All bets off, anything goes. 3V3 or 4V4 whatever the f*ck you want, and get it over with. Not crying about this person ran, weather they did or they didnt. Who was called in. Whoes house they went in, who was naken, who was in stat, who was this and who was that. Set up a match. Go best of 3 rounds or something (with obvious 20 mins between). Get a hearder to clear out the jhlome pens (for a little size), and go at it.

29. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hm a noble thought my friend, but this is just trash talk its doest matter, you can never really settle it.

its an ongoing thing, no one wants it to end.

30. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I've been in Vegas and Denver the last couple weeks, when/why did KOC go Minax and whats the new gossip on Siege??

31. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

*wipes tears of mirth*

QueenZen I love you! :hug:

32. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL QZ wins board PvP!

33. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable

Awesome Queen Zen!! :bowdown:

34. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

So what QZ is sayin' is that these guys all think they are cock of the walk, when actually all they are is fried chicken parts.

That's how I read it anyway...

Who fries a rooster anyway, or even a hen over 6 months old!?

35. Tairon

Tairon Guest

That has got to be the best post these boards have ever seen!!!

36. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

T'Challa...I TRIED that once .......in Wisconsin we had lots of laying hens and some few roosters but I SUCK as a farmer of harvesting *meat* products. So they all got named like pets and became 2 yrs. old. My mother-in-law a TRUE Iowa farm gal came and chopped off all their heads, plucked their feathers and fixed em up for the freezer, cuz by that age the hens do not lay eggs much any more, but even the old roosters all still crow...but all of em hens and roosters alike were too old to be even good for chicken soup. :( I suxxors as a *meat farmer* type.

But the males do crow ...it is a guy testosterone instinctual sort of thing. :)

I have two male alfa un neutered shelties and they both GROWL at each other, puff up their furry lion manes and all look macho at each other posing like a face off, at times esp during full moon... hell they even get mixed signals when all puffed up in some psuedo rage, and it can become real... then I have to intervene and be *alfa momma* dog owner over em....but if one of em is not around they will WHINE missing their 'brother'...kinda like SIEGE sometimes...despite all the crowing...if they did not have that to DO ...WTF would they do..........probably miss each other.... *maybe* LOL :)

Nah not meant to be condescending of any of em...in the end life is short...we all get *fried* up one day......and won't be around no more to strut nor crow nor *pose*.....we can find amusement in life or NOT.

I prefer to find amusements and something likeable if not normal.... in everyone. Not all roosters though play with a full deck, but even.. they gonna crow anyhow, till another rooster puts em in their place...

its a guy thing. :) :D

37. HaHa

HaHa Guest

One time I tried to do a pig, but he squealed on me.

38. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

ONLY YOU .......would... try that ! :D

39. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

QZ. Thank you. Day after day, I have to read these pissing match threads. Usually there are mind numbing boring. Pissing matches with poor aim. You know a cock when you see one. *smiles*

40. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*snickers*

41. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I have jokes too. Cocks are what they are. Unneutered male chickens...

42. archite666

archite666 Guest

Reminds me of an episode of firefly I was watching..

" Yeah you would need diamonds the size of testicles to buy an invitation to that place , luckily I got my hands on two of em."

43. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

If we could actually get them to show on non tamers in a confined area like 2 screens. My epeen would get excited.... Altho every time we have tried this it ends up being a chase around luna for hours on end.
    D even says it himself he cant play his mage so he has resorted to his tamer and ill be damed if you get me on foot 3vs3+adragon in a confined area

BUT hey im in if they can get it arranged.

Im also game to duel any mage on the shard. Let me know (not on wrong roof)

44. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

"HE SAID COCK"

45. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I'm the only one playing a tamer, but I do count as 10 people so I can see how that would be confusing.

I played a mage for a couple months and died 5 or 6 times. I saw you die that many times in a week. I can play a mage but I'm not the best. I am the best tamer and its funny to watch you cry about a template.

*chuckles*

46. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Ye welcome sir. :) Wee bit o laughter never hurt anybody.. BTW this one is a male Texas birdy with a moderator pistol............. :) *hugs*

[​IMG]

47. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Done choking that "cock" yet? If by "best", you mean the only one currently running a completely decked out stealth tamer right now, sure, you're the "best" buddy!

:sleep2:

48. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Haterade at its finest. Last time you tried to play the template you died within 24 hrs and quit...Kage lasted a week, dieing more times then one could count. So if your trying to imply that anyone could play the template I fear your wrong as I've seen many try and fail, including you.

49. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh boy... It's storytime... thank you for the comic relief...

50. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Forsaken, plz..keep it clean.

[​IMG]

Epic fail on humor guys......:sad4:

:sad4::sad4::sad4::sad4::sad4:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.