1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back in the day

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Stuiicide, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Stuiicide

Stuiicide Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I remeber back in the day fights would last for hours. there was noone really doin factions. despises would last for hours, i think all of the major guilds should make a non faction guild an make one or 2 days a weekend. Have the huge fights like we used too cause the way we been fighting fighting the first person to put alt chars an mains in stat wins. might be a stupid idea but wouldnt know until we tryed. :popcorn:

2. Rand Al

Rand Al Guest

Then it would be a numbers/choke-point fighting again. fl won allot of fights cause they could have 15+ people guarding and 6 killing the champ/resing fast i was there and i never did much just watched lol or ran out behind and kept em busy with word and quid. If you can stat the larger guilds people the smaller guilds have a better chance at winning.

3. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Ehh factions make it more challenging, all that does is promote tons of stealth ressers which is ideally a good tactic but lame. It's all about the core fighting blood in hand, corspe on ground. :gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

Also @ Rand, great point.