1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Back in the old time...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Rhaen, May 25, 2008.

1. Rhaen

Rhaen Guest

when Lex was still active, NEW was still an active foundation - when March Hare owned the shard - I was playing a small archer called Rhaen Skalund.

I came back to the UO pages - now I am looking here and I am smiling. It would be nice to be back again. How's life on Siege? Is there still room for an old but totally newbish player by former times?

I would be glad to be back again - any quick tips for a start? Any hints? Any of the old members here? Pick me up! :)

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Of course there's room, there's room for all. NEW is quite definitely still an active foundation, and if you're starting with a new char I suggest you join it

NEW Board here