1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back in the saddle...

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by wolfgangwood, Oct 6, 2013.

1. wolfgangwood

wolfgangwood Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Ok so I came back...again...I'm totally lost,,,,,,,
    I missed a game with a social community ...is there still one of those here? How do u guys communicate now ? We used to use icq (28144935). I play only late night est time when I can....how do I figure out all this new stuff? Do I need UO assist?

EM_Bennu likes this.
  2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

People do still use ICQ as a main source of communication, a lot of people also still use UO assist, the best way to learn all the new content of the game would probably be to join a large active guild, I am leader of one such guild, *VK* (Knights Of The Valorian Order), another guild that does a lot of hunts and things is UWF (United We Fight)

EM_Bennu likes this.
  3. Queen Arya

Queen Arya Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
    Stratics Veteran

If you get a chance stop by Toad Town-its the north gate out of Luna- or give a yell in general chat if your needing something-The Governor system has been implemented and our towns would love to see you join in-advertisement usually can be found here in the Atlantic shard forums

Also it would benefit you to watch the EM Atlantic shard forums- we all do a lot with our very active EM Moderators (Bennu & Taweret)

Welcome Back and Enjoy!

EM_Bennu likes this.
  4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran