1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back on Siege

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mabe_SP, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Mabe_SP

Mabe_SP Visitor

Hello Siege,

I'm back on the shard and stopped by to say hello! I played here between 06-08 but kept a pretty low profile during my time. Some of you might remember my father Dyno. He was more involved with guilds than I was. He hasn't returned but I've activated our old accounts.

I think this time around I'll continue to craft as before and put up some vendors. I will probably get out and pvp abit as well. I still have to decide on a temp, get macros set and read up on what has changed before I start taking dirt naps:D

I reached out to someone on the forums that has Dyno's soulstones. I'm hoping someone might have the soulstones for Mabe along with our crafters? They would have fallen at a IDOC in safe haven. We had a castle there and when I logged for the first time I dropped outside and didn't look to see who owned it. If it helps in getting back the stones I can run by there later tonight and see who placed the castle.

Thanks in advance and l look forward to getting back out in the field soon. Btw, all of our toons are in factions so if you seen them I haven't joined them recently they are from years ago.

2. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

Welcome Back!

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Welcome back. No need to run all the way, go to New Magincia, follow the water north to you get to Young Travelers Inn, NEW2 Shop. go to second floor, and take teleporter side by the stairs, it goes to my castle in Safe Haven

4. Mabe_SP

Mabe_SP Visitor

Thanks Freja! My castle was right next to yours. You mentioned in the soulstone sticky that you had/have some soulstones. Any chance they were from safehaven area? My old castle plot belongs to Victim. Anyone know if she/he is active now or how I might get in touch with em?

5. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Victim is active kinda... Im a good friend of his. I'll try and ask him if he has any. And Welcome back to siege! If you need anything let me know :)

6. Mabe_SP

Mabe_SP Visitor

Thanks Kattasrophe! I'm glad to be back and happy to see things are quite active on SP. All awesome signs. Just hope I can blend into the community a little better than I did last time. I was too much of a recluse! I'm hoping to change that this time around.

7. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

*grins* I can fix that!

8. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I did not get anything from your castle when it dropped, was not on. Not sure if it was Tyrant or Zal who placed the new one, but I'm sure a lot guilds was there, when it dropped

9. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Hello and welcome back. The castle fell just over a year ago, on December 29th in 2012 to be exact. And yes, Tyrant placed on the spot originally, but that was two hours after it dropped and half the shard was present for the event.

If Gilfane recovered any of the stones then they will likely be in our soulstone repository. We don't have any with Dyno's (ex-JSV?) or Mabe's name on them, but if they had not been used for a number of years then they may be unnamed. Anyway, you are welcome to test the blank ones we have out. ICQ me on 193-165-018 or ask for me in-game.

startle and Blaeke like this.
  10. Zalfein

Zalfein Journeyman
    The DarkOutlaws, TDO

11. Mabe_SP

Mabe_SP Visitor

Half the shard at my old castle! I hope I cleaned up before leaving:D. I'll reach out on ICQ to try those stones. They were all older stones without names, maybe i'll get lucky trying them. Thanks again for the help everyone put forth. Outside of this thread others have reached out and I've been able to recover a few stones we had at a keep for one of our crafters.

12. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

welcome back!!