1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back on Toontown

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Holocog, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Holocog

Holocog Guest

Hey all who remember me... And those who dont...
    I wasn't really aware of the "Automatic Billing Plan" thing,(Or whats it called?) and i got charged another 80$ again for another year of TT. I don't want to waste all that money, So I have decided to start playing again! I am working my black cat, Trap Agent, because I've got tired of bonzo's lureless-ness. Im going to work my new toon up(Not really new toon, more like a forgotten toon) before I start doing any events again, and Ill also be going on a trip too, so it might be a while before i start coming to all the events again. I got pulled into wizard101, and got pretty far on it, and completly lost hold of TT. After Maxing a character on w101, i got a little tired of it, and decided to check on my toon, with the thought in my head that my account wasn't subscribed. To my (unhappy) suprsise, I found out that Toontown automatically bills you, If you dont cancel your subsription. I never saw any mention of this when buying TT, maybe its just me. Any how I'll see yall around, those who know me, and those who dont-
    Bonzo-lureless 114 duck organic trap
    Trap agent-46+ laff black cat organic lure/trap
    Flunky- Green Bear 55 laff/ organic toonup/lure

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Welcome back!

3. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

hehe - love the fine print! I get caught every now and then but this is a good thing... welcome back :D