1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

back to blue

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_onthefifty, Apr 22, 2008.

1. just burned last short term count so

long term 5, short term 0

how long is it to blue again?
  2. long terms take 40 hours to decay I believe, once you hit 4 should be blue again
  3. 40 hours EACH
    FULL 60 minute hours .... soo ...
    40 hours to blue for you
    > 1 < "murder" [​IMG] resets the clock
    get to > 3 < one more equals 4 ...

4. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 19, 2002
    Since they removed stat-loss, I'm not even sure why they track short term murder counts anymore; used to be that you suffered res-stat-loss (of the permanent type) if you ressed with 5 or more short-term counts. No idea what the STMC is for anymore.

But yeah, once you're under 5 counts on the LTMC (though I'm not sure if it happens at 160 hours or at 199 hours remaining on the LTMC -- there was some contention about it back in the day), you should be red.

Unless they seriously changed the system while I wasn't looking. Possible, since I haven't been red since... oh... 2000ish...