1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back to brit house, Over a year later.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Blesh, Mar 4, 2011.

1. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This is my original post about the back to brit promotion housing problem. It was posted 10-15-2009, 03:17 AM.

I posted an update that it was still standing 05-22-2010, 05:52 AM. Link

[​IMG]

This screen cap taken only moments ago.

Over a year later, clearly marked that it was placed with a back to Brit promo account, and she still stands. I'm starting to feel like I should have taken bets. xD

Once again, This house is located at Tokuno Homare, just right of the moongate on the road. The account is inactive. The house has nothing inside. I placed this house as an experiment to see if they actually fixed this bug. At this point I'm leaving it to see how long it takes them to fix it.

P.S. - No trolls please. :)

Attached Files:

2. Zayin666

Zayin666 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Its a shame they cant/wont fix this problem... so many small houses placed by these accounts are blocking areas where larger housing would be possible.

I wonder why this wasnt asked about in the Video chat

3. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

House decay is supposed to all be automatic isn't it? sound like dB corruption to me, why else would they be taking care of individual houses as players find & report them?
    Thanks for tracking this

4. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

You're welcome :)

I honestly encouraged people to report this house in the past. I still do. Please, go there and page a gm, send emails. That account hasn't been paid for in... god its got to be close to three years.

I admit, if housing was a problem on Legends, I probably would have dropped that house last back to brit promo. But since its not, I just assume leave the house there and see what, if anything, happens.