1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back to the drawing board?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by imported_Gwendar-SP, Feb 19, 2008.

1. I got today's patch but it doesn't seem to have done anything to fix the lag.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Are you in Europe? This patch was to fix the lag introduced with the previous client patch.

3. Am in the US - Michigan. I step, pause, step, pause and the patch didn't help.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Are you in Europe? This patch was to fix the lag introduced with the previous client patch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw fix EU lagg, really REALLY many got problems with it on eu/df.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

There's lag and there's the rubberbanding. The two might not have been related. I don't rubberband anymore, but I never saw the long pauses some people were complaining about, just the occasional stutter.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

well i am in the US and i have had terrible lag since before the patches...even the rubberbanding. The latter is gone but the lag is insane still. No matter where i go it lags. Its really annoying and gets pretty dangerous for my miner who cant fight her way out of a paper bag.