1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back to UO and need some peeps to play with

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by wolfgangwood, Jan 23, 2011.

1. wolfgangwood

wolfgangwood Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Hi
    Im back to UO after a real long time and would really like some adults to play with, I find myself wandering around alone and clueless .ICQ me sometime and would love to see this new world!
    28144935 Wolfgang
    Thnx
    Craig

2. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

Read the post made by MINI MaGi and also I would suggest hitting New Haven bank where there are many active guilds constantly about.

3. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome back, as you can now see some things never change. The shard is still as unstable as always :(

4. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

Wolfgang Ive been asked to pose these two questions to you. Do you know SunWolf (YEW)? Also are you the former gm of the guild Urban Knights?

5. wolfgangwood

wolfgangwood Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

absolutely to both!

6. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

He would like to speak with you seems he is not on ICQ atm, or not answering at least, but is interested in getting you involved with YEW. You could find them by approaching them in New Haven or a TWT member and asking us to contacting them.

7. SunWolf

SunWolf Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Finaly gotten my account to work. Glad to hear that your returning Wolf and also glad your the same guy I was thinking of. Yew is slowly growing again and we are in an alliance with TWT. Always something going on it seems and Draken and company are really cool people I've gamed with before trammel. Chatch me on icq when your around and welcome back.

8. wolfgangwood

wolfgangwood Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds great Sunwolf Ill pop you an icq tonight!

9. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sun!
    Ive been seeing more and more [Yew] every day!

10. Squiddy

Squiddy Guest

You playing this again ????? Let me know how it goes I am in between games ATM but not sure I want to get back into UO !! LOL !!

Squiddy !