1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back to UO

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Nabber, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Nabber

Nabber Guest

Darkfall == FAIL

I recently resserected my UO account, and then went about finding my original account, Nabs is on a 4 month account, Nabber is on a 73 month account with 3 vet rewards available.

I got Nabs into NEW (he was barely started) and Nabber is currently red but has a decent set of skills, looking for advice on what rewards I should take and what skillset I should use to PvP, currently Nabber is 105 magery 100 eval 110 med 102.1 wrestling 100 MR 91 swords 87.4 parry and 21.2 tracking with 3.5 focus that I am rotting to fill other skills.

Any advice would be welcome, thanks

ICQ is 271-256 yes a 6 digit ICQ, my wifes is lower than mine and I am trying to talk her into playing as well.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

3 rewards?

2 soul stones
    1 commodity deed box

Mage, eval, med, wrestle, parry - 120
    Inscribe GM...la

3. Nabber

Nabber Guest

What about Magic Resist?

And why Soulstones, would only need those to save skills for a skillset change correct?

4. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Resist can be managed without in a template through the use of other items (enchanted apples and tinker trapped chests) so the extra points being used for other skills (to me) is more important.

Souldstones are a great way to be able to change your template based on how you want to play on a given day. As a thief, I will change things up based on the current trends on the shard. Sometimes I'll run around with tracking and detect, other time fencing and poison. Wrestling allows for disarming a mark, but if they have their only good weapon blessed, there really isn't a reason for me to use the skill. Hell, I even started working up animal taming for some laughs. It's funny to watch the reaction of a mark who is chasing you turn tail and run (or die) when I have a hidden dragon around the corner pop out and attack them...la

5. archite666

archite666 Guest

Hmph taking mage advice from a thief?

Just kidding Rico.

Seriously, resist is awesome on a mage, how you going to fight a mage when they can poison you 100%, they will wheck you.

Ivp played for like 3 years without resist, thinking it was fine, now I know what iv been missing.

You want to save skill points? Join factions, run faction gear (as if you had a choice) run a -20 mage weapon with a crystalline ring and dont run wrestling.

Bam, easy way to save 120 points while still keeping great defence vs mages and dexxers alike.

Please don't argue the resist thing, I already did that on UOhall check out my post there if want reasons. Biggest one, necro eats you alive.