1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back... where is everyone?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by ShadowSpinner (Europa), Apr 16, 2013.

1. ShadowSpinner (Europa)

Hey guys!

after 4 years living in asia i am back in the UK and thought id jump back into UO!

I notice things have changed quite a bit

where are all the shops nowadays? Luna seems dead? do we have any big guilds that do peerless, hunts etc? i could do with a new guild of buddies :)

I mainly pvm, i have a 114 Tamer, 120 Bard, Mage, SW, THunter, Thief and warrior which is currently in bits while she gets converted into a Sampire :)

Cheers

2. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

Yesterday night was an EM Event about the Sultan. Quite a sum of people there to find people.

3. ShadowSpinner (Europa)

Ahh thats where everyone was... sorry i missed it, spent most of last night configuring macros, ill keep an eye out for the next one! :)

4. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

europa.uoem.net

5. Lien Ragus

Lien Ragus Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

If you search for help and/or company you are welcome to Britain West bank every day between 7 and 8 pm CET.
    You ll find a crew of dedicated crafters here that can help you with many different things... not only for free repairs or food :pancakes:

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well yes there was quite a few folks there...quite chaotic too......but please remember ...... at least 50% of those will have been xsharders hoping for an event drop.......europa is still kicking[just]...i can assure u there are far more shards with lesser number players than those with far more...were kinda above mid table in footballing terms!!!......Well Done u Stags!!! btw...back in the football league!!