1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Back with a Vengeance

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by princess kitty, Mar 29, 2009.

1. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Finally signed up for a new TT account. We are bringing LD back to life.

To all those dear friends who haven't deleted the old LD please do so. Also, please PM me a code for the new LD if you don't mind having a low laff toon on your list.

It's good to be back. I hope to see all of you in game.

2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Glad to see you back! Sorry you couldn't get your originals to transfer. I think that's a load of crap. But you can't fight Disney it seems...

3. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

Welcome back Rhia! I was really hoping they'd recover the toons but I guess not :(

I look forward to seeing the new creations!

4. Aww........I am so sorry you had to start over. I was kinda hoping that you were still fighting them and there was still a chance. I still can't believe they did that without working out transfers for you all. It really does stink. I had friends in the same boat who refuse!! I am very glad you are back and I will help you in any way that i can. Your toon will get "big" quick and although you lost all that hard work on LD, and she wont be exactly the same, I hope you enjoy her just as much!! Welcome back!!!!:hug:

5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Welcome back! LD is still on my list so I will delete and send a code. Nice to see you again!

6. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I think I just deleted Little Daffodil last week, so I will go ahead and pm some codes. I think I had her on a few toons.

7. Welcome back, Rhia! So so sorry you can't hang on to Little Daffodil, version 1; I'll shoot a code your way ASAP. :)

8. james64468

james64468 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Welcome Back

9. Sarcatstic

Sarcatstic Guest

hello!

At times I can he handy with toon tasks.(this is just a rumor).

pm me a couple of codes if you wish some company on some of those tasks.

10. aw, darn TT dosnt like listening.

I'll help you, send a code and i'll put it on my 111.

11. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ugh! I just realized that I can't add any true friends unless I become a member. Complimentary time isn't as fun as I expected. :-( Although, I've just written to Disney to request that it be activated even during the complimentary period.

Still, I'm so touched that you guys are willing to take LD v.2 on. I love everyone on Stratics. Will keep those codes (hope Disney can grant this particular wish ASAP).

See you at the beanfest -- if I can get my time zones right.