1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Background check...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mattress Mary, Aug 7, 2008.

1. ...like I said...I've been around a very long time...never in the fore front though. I played all the original Ultima games. I have never let my acct(s) go inactive. I happen to know people that have played as long but never much together. Totally opposite play styles...I lean toward the more virtuous play.
    So to answer HaHa's query..."who are you"...no one you would know. A hint though...will the real Founder of KoC please stand up...
  2. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May 12, 2008
    Why don't you keep this in one friggin thread? Or are you just crying out for attention? :talktothehand:
  3. Sorry Kat, entirely new at this...unaware of 'thread etiquette'
  4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Daniel? Why would you start another account ? Im still not 100% sure, im gonna send an icq to a few people i suspect.