1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Backlog of Orders

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Meat Elemental, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Meat Elemental

Meat Elemental Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Im adored in vesper and when i try to claim by town banner i get "I have quite a backlog of orders and i cannot satisfy your request for a Banner of Vesper right now"..Been like this for 3 days now only need vesper and yew and I'll have all the banners, but this is the first time i couldn't get a banner...seems like some kind of timer.

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

If I remember right - the system only lets you get one per week.

Lord Frodo likes this.
  3. Meat Elemental

Stratics Veteran

Must be it ..I guess I thought it meant the same town banner once per week. .guess it is any banner once per week per character thnx. .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

What is the easiest way to get to adored? I want to buy one banner and just need to get to adored for a single day.

5. The Mule

The Mule Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What Shard/city you want? Im sure you can find someone to buy one for you out right. If not, you can dump gold/resources into the city box and will raise that way.

6. Obsidian

Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Well I need to lock the banner down in my house, so that particular character needs loyalty. I thought I heard that you could donate fish steaks and that was an effective method.

7. Meat Elemental

Stratics Veteran

I used raw fish steaks, takes about 100,000 to get adored...Found like almost a million at a bank years ago saving them for a use and finally found one. Got almost 500k of cooked fish steaks but they wont take cooked for a turn in..

8. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

9 chars all adored from turning in BODs. Smith BODs are the best.

9. Obsidian

Ok, well that could work as I my co-owner is a smith/tailor. How many roughly did it take?

10. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Took awhile to fill BODs but I turned them in all in one day. Most were for PoF (Dull and Shadow) and a lot of Ex Weps bods (all sizes) with some CBDs and Spined runics. Smith BODs give more I did 50 at a time and then cked status after every set of 50. Not sure but I dont think it took me more than 5 sets for every town.

11. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Think 60k regular boards or ingots will do it too...