1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Backpack art?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Nastia Cross, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Does anyone have any images of backpack art? I can't find the images I used to have! Thanks!!

2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

What sort are you looking for? If you run around on the Japanese shards you can find lots of lovely backpack deco on their vendors :)

3. TheChocolits

TheChocolits Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Here is one link from a Japanese site, it has more backpack art than most of the Japanese links I've been browsing all these yrs.

http://yasagure.nomaki.jp/

And this is one I made a few yrs back for a backpack art contest on my shard. The winners were decided by players' votes, I didnt win but twas fun thinking up ideas, heh. I was contestant #2 (The Dragon):D

http://www.ultimaonline.com.tw/event/091007-backpack/index.aspx

Cant say it compares up to the ones on the Japanese site, but we dont get much ppl into these areas of designing :p
    Hope it helps what u're looking for.

Regards from:
    [​IMG]

Edit: Oh and here's another cute Japanese link with also vendor backpack arts. Click on "goods" from the left menu and on any of the pics to show u the backpacks of the vendors. They're quite lovely. Enjoy.

http://www.lollin.com/pinkpunk/front.html

4. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Thank you very much!!

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I do some pretty basic backpack art on my vendors, but I will find that on occasion people buy it up. It's annoying, so I stick to stuff that is easily fixable. I have no idea what people want with over priced green onions or balls of yarn *shrugs* :p

6. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

I'm just looking for something nice to put in a bag or backpack along with a wedding invite; something simple and not annoying to duplicate in like 30 or so bags LOL.

7. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I like to do flowers a lot, here are a couple (pretty simple) examples I use:

[​IMG]

Easy to duplicate and might give you some ideas (ignore the other stuff).

First bag is a small bag, two tinker bracelets made from colored ore (because of the reverse item loading), onions, hide gorget, woodland belt, and then crafted bandana and NPC bought bandana. The second is just a small vase, onion, and three stringless yarn balls.

I've also done daisy-like flowers, basically you use beads on either side of 6 yarn balls arranged in a circle around beeswax or a yellow dyed yarn ball. You can also do nox crystals on the edges of the beads to make them look more leafy.

Yes, I like flowers! :p

8. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

Ooooh thank you Sarsmi!

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend