1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Inscription] Backpack full of runes!

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by gramarye, Jun 5, 2009.

1. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Hi, some of my chars are scribes and of course use a lot of runes. Is there any way of having them drop into a bag rather than my backpack and then have to manually remove them? Sorry for a noob question and apologies if its in the faq (couldn't find it though).
  2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Dec 18, 2004
    Nope...not that I know of...boom!...like a shotgun blast.
    All over the place.

Unless someone else knows of a secret way.
    If so please share!
  3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    you can use uoassist organizer agent and it will stack them in a nice neet pile for you in a second bag!
    you can also use the use once option to give multiple runes the same name!
  4. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Really! Any chance of a quick rundown onhow that would be setup?

Ok, found out! Thank you, VERY useful!
  5. Jermosh

Jermosh Guest

Yep UOA would do that, these are a few of the times when I miss using UOA. I am hoping they will be able to use it for the SA, I know I would buy another key for it at least.
  6. gramarye

gramarye Guest

Yep, can't play without it. Or without Auto-map - myself anyway.