1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Backpack item count?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Sweeney, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Maybe I'm blind.. is there an icon or a way to see the # of items in my backpack?
  2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
  3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Considering the many semi-useless icons.. HCI/DCI/SDI (who needs these after equipping armor?) this would seem to take precedence. I'd at least like to be able to mouse-over my backpack and find out.
  4. Ni-

Ni- Guest

I keep forgetting to bring this up! I'd really like your current backpack item count to be obtainable by the user. Preferably an Icon that can be dragged(drug?... no thanks, I don't use them!) to a hotbar like "Weight", "Followers", "Gold", "Luck", ect...
  5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
    I happen to like these. I keep them up on top next to my weight, gold, followers. I like to see what I'm at when I equip that sword. Or what I'm at when I put on that shield. Or what got knocked down after getting hit by HLD/HLA.

But you're right about the backpack count although, with grid view, I can see if I filled the 125 slots or not.