1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Backpack items highlighting around me

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by kulder, Jan 31, 2010.

1. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Last night was on my thief and I use control/shift to highlight stealables, I was in yamasota(sp) mine when I hit C/S around my character it showed the items on the ground which were in my backpack like my ethy's /gold/rune books etc etc.
    well I tried to pick them up and I could I had 16 ethy's 12 runebooks 30k in gold plus asst other items which I had only one in my pack to begin with. I reported as a bug paged a GM got the canned response cannot help recover lost item's
    I am using the copper skin. figured I would wait till server up and see if they were still in my pack when I logged in they were not in my pack
    anyone else come across this

2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I can confirm this. I took me a moment to figure it out. Yes, cont/shift is highlight items in the backpack.

3. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just went back to the mine and they still highlight but when I pick them up it doesnt show in my backpack now only the original item is there
    edit: it doesnt show up in the other dungeons or overland think it might be with that area maybe a server line

4. Daga Taga

Daga Taga Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Happens to me too. When I go to the mines with my Tamer, all of my stabled pets can be seen throughout the mines some of them lock as if they are stuck in the walls. It really freaked me out the first time I saw this.