1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

General Bad Bug with Paralithode...

Discussion in 'Fixed List' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Once they are tamed they will attack guild/ally members and any other people that happen to come in contact with them. I was just hanging out in the ship waiting on others to show up so we could kill the boss. Once a guildy came into the area both of them immediately attacked her as she fell down the water fall. I figured I had made a mistake and targetted her or something. Then as she was clearing the rooms while we waited a blue came in. Both of the crabs were at wonderfully happy and went after him as well.

Also, they on occasion even flag me. My taming/lore is 110/110.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Also just checked when someone else tamed one... in Trammel, person is not in guild nor alliance with me and their Paralithode will flag me as I walk by.

3. Misk

Misk UO QA Lead
    VIP

I have confirmed this issue and submitted a problem report into the system. This issue should be resolved after tomorrow's maintenance.

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  4. Kylie Kinslayer

Thanks for the quick action :)