1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bad concience not logging off before maintnance

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Paula777, Mar 5, 2008.

1. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

For years now I'm struggling, bad concience or not when NOT logging off as politely asked... instead I wish everyone a *happy crashing* when being in a full house...

Why do they throw in a please and thank you ..
    Do we hurt by just letting the game crash?

2. <blockquote><hr>

For years now I'm struggling, bad concience or not when NOT logging off as politely asked... instead I wish everyone a *happy crashing* when being in a full house...

Why do they throw in a please and thank you ..
    Do we hurt by just letting the game crash?

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean....like if you need to log off and you've told everyone to leave?

3. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

what?

I meant is it bad to not log off and just let game crash instead

4. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe she is refering to the ARIES announcement.....the one where they ask everyone to exit the game in 5 minutes because the game is going offline.

@Paula777.....I try to leave, because in so many other times and games, staying until the game is taken down has resulted in glitches or lost items.
    But then I always crate my pets and turn off the stove before logging out of the game, too....guess I am just compulsively cautious. [​IMG]

5. Paula777

Paula777 Guest

oh that is nice advise, more like self-protection to do log off.
    thank you