1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bad Sprago, Bad!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Jan 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

And you come on here crying about 1v1s, and people not giving them to you. I attacked neither Razi nor you. You flag me, you fail, run me south Luna bridge as if I didn't know your TnT guildies (Yes GUILDIES) were coming to your aid.

You have to love the skill of our Mages these days though.. Razi Seiko and Sprago vs lil' ole' me, that is of course until the other 5 or so came.

Before this gets declared an, "omg you died, stop crying thread"-I surely didn't die and 2v1 for a good bit, until the gank came along. :lick:

[End Rant]

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

It was only 3 extra that came!!! make sure you get it right! :lick:

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Mmmhmmm

4. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

They weren't with me either way they attacked me right after words.

5. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Nah.....we wasn't helping Sprago nor did he call for help. To get your information correct, we also attacked Sprago.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

MmmHmmm

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

[​IMG]

8. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So in other words you kept running for the hills have awasy been uber fast and they got tired of chasing you so they set up a trap and outsmarted you?

And you did make a crying thread worshiping tnt, did i miss anything? :scholar:

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You failed reading comprehension for the umpteenth time and managed to throw in a little Forsaken worship. :bowdown:

. . .Did I miss anything?

10. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

Excellent analysis.

11. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Worship noted. Leave an offering in the collection plate and we'll see ya next Sunday! Blessings to you and yours. :grouphug:

12. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Your worship is noted.

13. Turtle

Turtle Guest

How's Atlantic?

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You tell me.

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Filled with really fast trammies like yourself.

16. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

Dude you are by far one of the fastest players ive seen on siege. So you need to take that crap elsewhere.

17. Turtle

Turtle Guest

My avg. ping is 25 I don't expect anyone to blattenly out run me but there are numerous people who can. Many many more people can and do on Prodo shards where my ping is even better. I'm sure even you can put two and two together.

18. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:please:

Typical

19. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Seems to me that those numerous people you speak of, are in your guild.:gun:

20. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You'd have to tell me who in tnt is faster then me, I can't think of one.

21. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

I would like to give props to all TNT for finding people to Attack. Then to coordinate with others and share the wealth,fun,and company.:D

22. -Whiskey-

-Whiskey- Guest

Pick me!!
    Pick me!!

I AM THE FASTEST! ALL YOU OTHERS BOW BEFORE ME!:bowdown:

23. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

O I know how prodo shards are. One of the main reasons i left.
    I was just stating with your ping you should be one of the last people to pull the your faster than me card...

24. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

This is so funny you say this, cause if there faster then you, Your a coward and terrable at pvp.... blah blah......if your faster then them, its obvious what it is.............lmao

Just typical........real typical

25. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I ping 8-13ms to siege... Never had a problem keeping up with anyone but soulweaver/nym/sakey, and they are all k0c now.

26. RichDC

RichDC Guest

PING AVERAGE 300 YEA BABY!!!

27. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I don't know why I bother to try and learn u up but here we go anyways..

I'll use Player X as my example. Player X can fly off my screen when I ping 25. For this reason I will not fight Player X 1v1 because it is a waste of my resources and time. Anytime I get him low he will be off my screen and gone. I will fight against him if the numbers are even 3v3 or we outnumber them because I'm confident our team work can beat his speed and it usually does.

Elmer on the other hand gets this confused with outnumbering someone and fighting from a house. Yes Elmer I am faster then you but if you outnumber me and use a house to fight from your a coward.

I don't stand in a house and try to fight Player X, I just leave the area. You call in more guildmates to fight me and you all stay inside a house. Thats pathetic.

28. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

This is not an appropriate discussion for Stratics. If you suspect cheating keep it in game and page a GM. The end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.