1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bad Xfer Bug hit me also another ...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Roland Of Gilead, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So i bought some items off a vendor had em on my vendor before I transferred then when I transferred several items became unvendorable....They were bought by me from a vendor and then put on my own vendor before I transferred them. Luckily none of the items this happened to were really expensive-most expensive was prob my 10 year vet reward harrower statue but still this really worries me about transferring as I do it a few times a month or so..This happened to anyone else ever?I ofc called a GM who couldn't help me at all and told me to make a bug report which did no good at all.--Next bug is I put a book in my vendors hand to look cool and it disappeared over night and yes im absolutely sure it was in his hand.It was the recipe for serpentwyne book.Is this any kind of known bug of items in vendors hands or of That specific book itself? Any imput would be great as ive had no help from uo over it. But these bugs happened to me in the past few days.I feel like uo's out to make me quit at the point...

2. Winker

Winker Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I transferred a few guard sashes and a few other bits and bobs back from Atlantic a few weeks back and the same thing happened to me with 2 out of the 4 sashes i brought back. Everything was bought from vendors and only 2 items would not go back on my vendor.

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

My guildmate did some Champs on another shard brought the scrolls to ours and can't vend them either because they won't go on the vendor. We know he got them from the champs I was there .... but they won't go on the vendors. Don't know what's up with that but something is BORKED about that coding.

4. kongomongo

kongomongo Lore Master
    Professional Campaign Supporter

5. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Samenthing happened to me with an lt sash and glads collar

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yeh me tooo [whatever]

#6 THP, Aug 24, 2013