1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Badseed's Vendors

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Shelleybean, Apr 18, 2010.

1. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The last time I visited Great Lakes the vendor house was outside of the west wall of Luna. Where has it moved to? Thanks in advance

2. BIGJON

BIGJON Guest

Last I seen Badseed was droppin books sellin the account. The vendors have not been restocked since :(

3. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What a shame. Thanks for that info. :(

4. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Yep but knowing badseed its just a matter of time before we see him and his vendors once again.

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

His vendors were first in Ter Mur right after SA, then they closed, then a couple months later they were in their current Malas location. And it closed and reopened several times with brief intervals?

Been closed a while now, but it's not outside of the trend yet.

6. shulginist

shulginist Guest

When I first met him before he was in ter'mur he had a house in the woods around trinsic then a place in ter'mur by where wind valley shops are. He didn't know you could place up on the elevated areas so when I told him he moved over there. After that he went up above the lich woods and had a house there for a while and then outside luna walls when quintus sold him one of his houses. Leave it to badseed to have 5 houses in half a year or so and redecorating at least once a week.