1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bagball Tournament

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by CharlieTib, Apr 29, 2009.

1. CharlieTib

CharlieTib Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Id like to extend an invitation to try an old uo pastime,the game of bagball.Me along with co-owner Dixie are looking for those who would like to try it.My longterm goal would be to do larger tournaments but all great things start small ^.^

The location will be the field located right outside of Luna the SW side i think it is.The date will be set soon.Ill set the first games date in less than a week,if you think you might like to try let me or dixie know.Or leave a reply to the thread!

Lets have some fun!!

2. Dixie

Dixie Guest

BAGBALL! A better UO pastime was never created (well, other than naked dance offs...but that's another story..).

Let me or Charlie know if you're interested. No prior experience needed! ;) We're going to keep the teams small this time, so there's more games to play.

Hope to see you there!

3. MareJadeSky

MareJadeSky Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran K^S

i think it would be fun i can remember see one or two game played there