1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Apr 18, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Has the luna bagball field ever been used? Are there any rules for bagball? If the ball can only hold 400 stones, what stops someone from just picking it up?
  2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Eh I know it's a lame series of questions.. but if the kinks are worked out, a bagball league might be a nice thing. Not all player run events have to be for newbies.
  3. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Bagball began back on Europa, there's a bagball stadium in Fel, Brit farms. Built by Talos before AoS Though one of the most fun bagball games was held on Yew Prison roof with the goals being at the edge of the large areas and the game play along the narrow causeways between, murder and mayhem abounded.
  5. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 13, 2003
    I played in a bagball game here- I^A against CWS. We played in one of the brit fields. We even had cheerleaders! Good times. Anyone have screenshots of that night?

Anyway, if someone organized a game night I would try to be there! I will volunteer to make uniforms.
  6. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Mar 5, 2006
    I think that would be interesting to watch or play.
  7. Goron

Goron Guest

I played in a bagball league on chessy long ago...
    Went undefeated:)