1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bagball

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sweeney, Apr 25, 2009.

1. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

My school workload increased to the point where I can't guarantee I'll be able to attend/set things up for next Saturday. If someone else wants to volunteer, please do. There's enough people for at least two teams, so it should still be able to happen. As of now the best time looked to be about 8 pm EST.

It would also be nice to get this onto the Community Spotlight.

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Bump.. it would only be for the exhibition game.. in two weeks my semester is over and I can take over setting up the actual league. I just want an exhibition game to get people interested (and for practice). I had already set the date for next Saturday, and had many volunteers for teams.

3. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Second and last bump by me.. I find it hard to believe I was the only reason this idea held interest, given the past and how hated I have become. Some people liked the idea.. they should all still like it, all the more so without me as the coordinator for the exhibition.

Yes it may get raided.. let the raiders know they ruined an event posted on the FoF Community Spotlight.. let them know they may ruin a consistent event that welcomes newbies and vets alike. Welcome to Siege they may say.. but the raiders would know the players would have nothing worth taking, unless they enjoy trashing colored uniforms.

Poisonarms, Bruin, Mogluk.. someone with some hint of leadership take the torch for this exhibition. Fear not, I'll be willing and able in a few weeks to accept all the blame and hatred and responsibility, just as before.

[edit] The game has been submitted to the Community Spotlight Feedback.[/edit]