1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Bags of sending

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I just reactivated my old account 1 week ago and i noticed that if i want to send 10-15k gold it costs 30 charges to send it.
    Is it new or a bug?

2. Sam the Scribe

Sam the Scribe Visitor

Look at the top of the forum... sticky... big change to them. Not a bug.

Safe Travels, Sam

3. Experimental

Experimental Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It was a change made to try to help stop gold farmers. Either Drac or Leurocian said it's possible it may be looked at again.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thx both of you.

5. <blockquote><hr>

It was a change made to try to help stop gold farmers. Either Drac or Leurocian said it's possible it may be looked at again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's hope so.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Either Drac or Leurocian said it's possible it may be looked at again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, anything's Possible...

I'd like to see the link to this statement... As far as I know, there are NO plans to change it...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

"10-15k gold it costs 30 charges to send it."

It should be between 5 to 10 charges. But in general i agree with this change.

8. Heh! FoF ... theres your linky
    be sure to follow the one IN there to the week before.

and, yep, the devs did say they would "look into it" and they did ... and fixed it ...
    to WORK as they had designed it ... 10 stone per charge
    (was broke when doing the rounding at 9 stone ... or something ... doesn't matter ... it is now fixed ... fixed as in set ... established ... solid ...)

Ah! [​IMG] Set in Stone

(500 gp = 10 stone)

9. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I hope it's going to change. I don't power play but when I get the opportunity to do a lil farming, it's even more difficult now. I didn't mind that they changed it, but really think they went to the extreme..imo.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Babble

Babble Guest

New - charges go per weight

11. Aboo

Aboo Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I didn't mind that they changed it, but really think they went to the extreme..imo.

[/ QUOTE ]I agree and I could live with it if they didn't make the bags wear out. As it is, it's not really worth it to me to carry them except in cases of emergencies. Maybe that's what they intended them for and not for everyday use. [​IMG]