1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Bah! I'm jonesin'!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Vhyle, Aug 16, 2009.

1. Vhyle

Vhyle Guest

I'm a returning player from the Renaissance days, after a good 5-6 year break. Shame on me, I know.

But I recently downloaded the game, and made a new account for the 14-day trial, just to test the waters again. And now, I'm hopelessly addicted again, and my trial ended yesterday. Bah! I can't play again until I get paid later this week.

Reading all of this stuff about SA, imbuing and the like... SA sounds really, really cool so far. I'm dying to try it out. I just have to wait until Thursday to subscribe. :cursing:

In the meantime, I'll continue to read and absorb all I can about SA on this great forum. I'm glad to see a lot of positive things being said about SA.
  2. Draconi

Draconi Most explosive UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aug 20, 2004