1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Baja Castle for sale "Fel"

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by linko50, May 31, 2008.

1. linko50

linko50 Guest

Not at all sure about going rates, so i am taking offers on my castle, and i will sell it to the "highest bidder", i will not see saw between two bidders. for now if you could P.M. me here, i am at work so i cannot go onto icq...

The Castle is in the Trinny Swamps, the first castle inside the swamps closest to Trinsic... and of course, in Fel, which in my opinion makes it that much better :)

2. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor

i will trade you a Napa Valley Luna house for it.. if interested please hit me up

3. linko50

linko50 Guest

how populated is Napa Valley these days,
    what coast is it on.... as in what other shards are on that server,
    and what size is it along with inside luna walls? where?

i am so far a little interested because i am going to be moving shards, but i want one with a healthy fel population, active PvP, and a good timezone for me. i ping best to atlantic so far so that is where i am leaning cosidering the population there

4. EP Buyer

EP Buyer Visitor

Napa is west coast.. so not sure how you will ping.. i play atl and do alot of trades over there and i ping pretty good.. the house is in Luna walls- east south corner house owned by Jesse James-- outer wall

5. linko50

linko50 Guest

Thank you for the offer, i cannot accept or refuse right now though, because like i said, i am at work, i will check out that house when i get home from work. again, thank you

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!