1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Baja Down?

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by sevil, Jun 26, 2008.

1. sevil

sevil Guest

Seems like Baja is down for about an hour now i think...
    anyone know whats going on??

2. Ill Saint

Ill Saint Guest

Just as I was taking care of a Changeling in the Weald, the shard goes down. Brilliant timing!

3. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Bummer 5 hours later and still no Baja!!

:cries:

Ori

4. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Yeah we are 2 hours past server up and still not back... i choose to hold a flicker of hope that they are working on the alliance issue within our shard..and all will be well then.. it's a small wish.. the wish of a little boy, alone in the world, wanting to have friends who he can call out to come help when he's dying at the hands of the evil mongbats!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM

5. Ladygrim

Ladygrim Guest

and not a word any place on how long it will be down or whats happening, maybe the 3rd of the 6 has just over taking the whole world and made it his/her's private domain:sad3:

6. Yalp

Yalp Guest

almost 3 hours now past maintenance server up and still nothing (11:30am EST). I sent a pm to Jeremy, sent in a bug report, posted a link on UHALL, and Oriana started this thread on Baja Shard Forum.. no word from anyone on the issue, the ETA or even an acknowledgment that Baja has an issue.

Anyone have any idea of the status?

Yalpers

7. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Actually was Sevil not me thats started it, I just answered early. :)

8. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

8+ hours and counting. I had just dusted off a less used character and was actually getting jazzed about playing today and poof you have lost conn. :sad4:

9. sevil

sevil Guest

Baja Is Down
    Jeremy Dalberg
    26 Jun 2008 11:40:40
    The Baja shard has gone AWOL - we're on it, and I'll update when I have more info.