1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Baja EM Seppo made robe and shoes, plus more

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by chubby, Jun 15, 2009.

1. chubby

chubby Guest

about a week or two ago we had a boat event on baja with a red team and a blue team i have a few sets of blue and one set of red i was quoted 20-25mill for each item (red shoes, red robe, blue shoes, blue robe) im woundering if anyone would be interested in buying them for 15mill each

I also have
    "a faction robe"

2 sigil colored suits

four vendor deeds all with the weight of 90 stones

and a whispering rose from someone special

please PM me or icq at 368-655-407

2. mbraud4

mbraud4 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

the robes arent worth anything except to u. Anyone can make an EM name tailor, unless its some special name instead of being named just "robe." I have some Europa Gold made fancy dresses, skirts, robes and whatnots from an EM but i wear them, anyone can make them if they wanted to, but i know the EM made them and I keep them. Just so u know...

3. chubby

chubby Guest

ty

dang i thought i actualy had somthing lol thats kinda stupid how they can do somthin like that though i dont realy think someone should be able to make a EM name =/