1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Baja Exodus Hunt 7pst 4/16/14 (key gather 4/15/14)

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Lizzard of Baja, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Lizzard of Baja

Lizzard of Baja Adventurer

Hear Ye Hear Ye,
    All Ye Mighty Baja tonians...
    Ye are cordially invited to the Slaughter of Exodus at 7pst 4/16/14. (Music in background Dun Duhn Duhn!)
    Please gather keys as every person will need their own set. Thank you to the generosity of the Great Fig The Ancient, Courageous Matthias Drunab, Lord Riff the slaughterer, OP Thrower the scary, and Lovely Lady Laura the hungry wolf, We have a few extra rites and daggers, (little short on robes for extra people). However we will not have enough for the entire shard. Rest assured that if you make a diligent effort to gather keys and are one short we may be able to assist you. I will be gathering keys at the Exodus Dungeon on Tuesday as well if anyone cares to join me. If we have more people than a party will allow we will make more than one trip.
    The Keys you will need to bring are Exodus sacrificial dagger, summoning rite, robe of rite (we have plenty of alters).
    The Exodus boss is very tough so be prepared for death and Mayhem. There is a chance at a drop for a +5 stat scroll. I am not the best at explaining Exodus so please use UO guide and stratics to research Exodus . I hope to see the mightiest warriors/cross healers/Pet Tamers/Swift Archers of Baja!
    PS Laura plans on tanking Exodus, so don't let Laura get all the glory!!!!
    ;)

2. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

This is going to be a spectacle.

Lizzard of Baja likes this.
  3. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Gosh, I wish I could be there but I'm flying out on Wednesday to go babysit for our grandson. This hunt is an excellent idea and I have no doubt you'll all have a blast. Smack that nasty bugger for me and hopefully, we can do another at a future time. *curtsey* :gun:

4. Lizzard of Baja

Mama Faith, I will do my best to smack that nasty bugger for you! If this goes well maybe we can do many more (If people are interested), if not, we can make a few trips with just you, myself and whoever I can drag with us. ;)

5. Mama Faith

Mama Faith Sage
    Stratics Veteran

That sounds like a great plan! Maybe we can blackmai.....er, I mean, convince enough people to join in the fun. Enjoy!! :danceb:

6. Molokha

Molokha Seasoned Veteran

You Britannians are as ants to me. Happy Passover.

Lizzard of Baja likes this.
  7. Lizzard of Baja

Hi Molokha! Happy Passover!

8. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wait, who's the bugger?

9. Lindae Lives

*dignified silence*